Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carcoon indoor veloce

Carcoon indoor veloce for sale. It's the extra small size which is perfect for a Caterham and silver in colour. 

I bought it brand new last winter, it's about 6 months old and was only used for about 2 of those before being surplus to requirements. My car had a small coolant leak in that time so there's some faint pink marking on the ground sheet, I think this could probably be cleaned off if required.

The carcoon is still assembled so any prospective buyers can have a look round it first. At the moment it's collection only from central Scotland. If I disassemble it then I may look at posting but I'm not sure how that would work with the weight of it.

Having a bit of a struggle with pics at the moment but happy to send some on to anyone that's interested.

Looking for £375 collected.

• Leadership Team
Posted (edited)

Hi C-H-L!

Yes, I'm interested in this please and would like to take it.

Just seen that you're in Scotand.  Would you be prepared to ship it at my cost, please?  I just need the weight and approx size (from memory, it packs into a single bag, I think?)

James

Edited by Shortshift

Posted (edited)

Still available at the moment, my preference is for collection at this stage. 

The Carcoon was delivered in two pretty large and heavy boxes iirc, no single bag solution included with I bought it.

Thanks for the message James, have dropped you a DM to see if there's any way we can work something out.

Edited by Cool Hand Luke