Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Duratec 2.0 Relay Layout

Mike-360R

Posted (edited)

Hi All,

I am seeking some guidance as to the positions of the relative relays on my 360R (Duratec 2.0).

The Owners Handbook kindly shared by Jonathan Kay shows a matrix of 2 x 3 relays as standard for Duratec but my configuration is a vertical line of 6 as per the attached photos. I am trying to locate the fuel pump relay. For info, the second relay up from the bottom in the pics (the slightly larger one without any text on) is the flasher relay I replaced when I converted the front indicators to LEDs.

Any assistance as to what the other 5 relays are in terms of their position would be great.

From the handbook the numbers are as follows:

1. Ignition
  2. Flasher
  3. Reverse
  4. Starter
  5. Fuel Pump
  6. Cooling Fan

I could pull them out individually and see what doesn't work but I would rather get this right first time with some advice.

P.S. After checking, the second photo seemed to be added in upside down from the original.

Many thanks.

Mike.

Duratec 2.0 360R Relay Layout 01.jpeg

Duratec 2.0 360R Relay Layout 02.jpeg

Edited by Mike-360R
Photo upside down.

Hi Jonathan,

Yes please, the second photo has been posted upside down. Yes, I did wonder if they were numbered from the bottom up based on the known location of the flasher relay.

Many thanks.

Mike.

I have replaced all my fuses with LED “glow” fuses like these.

When a fuse blows, it lights up making fault-finding - well, identifying what’s gone - dead easy… needless to say, have had no faults since fitting them!