Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nova ZZS / ZZR

K200CSR

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, RobManser said:

Does anyone have any update on this? Would it be possible as a club to make a joint approach to Nova with a guarantee of a certain number of orders?

I have emailed them a couple of times and not had a reply. Why are some companies so poor at communicating!
A club approach might have better results. I would certainly prefer to stay with ZZS.

• Like 2

If anyone has a phone number I’d be happy to phone them to discuss. I’d ask them what numbers they’d need to commit. I’d be happy to order two sets if required.

Steve - could you PM me their email please? Their website only lists social media contacts (which I’ve tried), not an email. 

This is of course if they’re still operating?….

28 minutes ago, RobManser said:

If anyone has a phone number I’d be happy to phone them to discuss. I’d ask them what numbers they’d need to commit. I’d be happy to order two sets if required.

Steve - could you PM me their email please? Their website only lists social media contacts (which I’ve tried), not an email. 

This is of course if they’re still operating?….

I think I used this email.

info@novamotorsport.com

From what I've seen the focus is on the motorsport side having bought Avon's residual stock. They are also recommissioning the Portuguese Camac factory they bought recently which can supposedly produce 500,000 tyres a year. Seems like they are pretty serious about things having bought the brand, tech and a big factory but whether that includes road tyres is another thing. The first new tyres from there look to be the Historic FF ACB9 later this year.

• Like 1

A few weeks back there was a fairly lengthy, interesting and in-depth interview with one of the key figures in the Nova set-up on the Historic Racing News podcast - or it might have been Midweek Motorsport (from the Radio LeMans people), I forget now. When I get a moment (don't hold your breath) I shall try to find it again. I'm pretty sure Caterham Sevens were mentioned.

Edited by Tony P
  • Like 1