Click here if you are having website access problems ×

how bored am I?

moomin

p.s. you don't want to be a gardener Moomin. It's very very very dull. Trust me, I've been there. Digging, mowing and weeding are not exactly adrenalin-inducing experiences. Mind you, it wasn't as bad as working in the garden centre. Or delivering phone books. Or shifting 8'x4' sheets of 3/4" inch chipboard up 2 flights of stairs for 8 hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Mind you, that saved on gym fees...

It's at this point in the proceedings that I like to put forward my nomination for the most bored person in the world. take it from me, I'm BORED. BORED, BORED BLOODY BORED!

I keep falling asleep at my desk today. This is NOT a good way to impress the boss....

[we need a sleeping emoticon]

bored people are boring

I AM on holiday - 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

until a week on tuesday - 😬 *cool* 😬 *cool* 😬 *cool* 😬 *cool* 😬 *cool* 😬

and tomorrow I'm going to fix my car so that it works properly and then buy it some luverly road tax 😬 *cool* *thumbup* *cool* 😬

sorry for rubbing it in, got to go, holiday stuff to do, you know, running around, jumping, skipping, shopping, watching crap telly, eating buns, eating special holiday buns, and drinking special sparkling holiday pop. 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Hmm... ☹️ [ with a capital S ] should indicate an ickle blue moon with a zee in the top corner..... at least it does in the new FAQ's *confused*

Edited by - fullharness on 11 Apr 2003 16:29:23