Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Guests appearance.

SEND.IT.7

Hi All, 

For the ones that don't know me or maybe some might claim they wish they never knew me.....    I have previously completed in class 1 and class 3 and done the full championship. Did alright I guess -  spun alot😆 

Fortunately we now have 2 children and that means that unfortunately motorsport is alitte bit out of reach, motorsport is cheaper for sure 😆

However, I do wish to show my awful driving and big sends at an event or 2 this year.     

Can anyone tell me if I need to join the championship or do I just enter said events when the kids have eaten rice and beans for a month solid? 

Ps.   You're all missed dearly and will be nice to catch up with you all soon.  

Hi doc,    

Thanks for the information, based on the outcome  I'll probably sign up for the championship to support it and have flexibility in choosing.    

Kids will have to start window cleaning and paper round next week to save for their own entries 😂

Catch up with you soon 

best way to avoid having to dual drive with your offspring is to have a fixed seat and make sure by the time they are 16 they don't fit in the car.  At least that is how it has worked out for me*thumb_up*