Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Race loom wiring Diagrams

Ant m

Hi, please can someone help with the following:

I have a caterham 420 race factory race loom and engine loom, i need the diagrams for these please so i can add the additional wiring required to put this on the road. 

They are the Caterham part numbers:

https://caterhamparts.co.uk/looms/6194-engine-loom-420-race-car.html

https://caterhamparts.co.uk/looms/3827-engine-loom-road-08-r300-a-r500-duratec.html

These are the looms i have, but the 420 built manual i have shows different interface connectors so i was hoping someone would have the diagrams for these please to make it easier to see what i have and what is missing and where to take powere from etc. I am also running a stack dash, i have a good sparky on it but obviosuly diagrams will make the whole process alot easier. 

image.thumb.png.565819082dec83376470420863a04ce3.png

image.thumb.png.825a1a38272ac90e4095b868a7264d12.png

Appreciate any help with this, thanks ,Ant. 

Is this the same car and looms as discussed here?  If so, what diagrams do you have already?

Re specific wiring diagrams, your best bet would probably be to contact Darren Phillips in CC Parts (darren.phillips@caterham.com).  If you explain what you're after, with luck he'll be able to ask the CC Engineering folks to provide copies of the wiring diagrams they send to their loom-makers. 

(Note that, for some reason, CC Engineering can be reluctant to divulge these diagrams, so you might need to be gently persuasive!)

JV

• Like 1

Yes its the same enquiry, i have the STD diagrams in the build catalogue but it is slightly different. 

Thanks for the info and email ill see if i get anywhere with that. 

Thanks.