Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clutch Bleeding

BJH_360S

Hi, This is my first post so apologies if this has been covered before. I have searched posts but didn't find what I was looking for.

I am building a 360S and I want to bleed the hydraulic clutch. I am thinking of buying some equipment to make that (and the later brake bleeding) simpler to do on my own. I have seen some people recommend the Gunson Eezibleed Kit and I assume that they are referring to G4062.

Does anyone have an alternative suggestion?

Since it is pressurised I don't want to blow out any seals in the system. If I reduce the tyre pressure then presumably that should not be a problem?

• Support Team

G4062 works well - I drop the tyre pressure down to 10 or 15 psi as much more than that and it gets messy!. I've seem some recommendations for a vacuum bleed kit but i think they are a lot more expensive.

Hi All, thank you very much for your feedback.

@Jonathan Kay yes, I did read those posts but most were asking about how to bleed the clutch rather than tools used. There was a reference to Eezibleed but I wanted to see if anyone had an alternative suggestion. I have the old, verbose  assembly guide but I wanted to check if something new was on the market.

@Shaun_E thanks for the advice.

@BigCol thanks for the kind offer but I am sure that I will get enough use out of it to warrant buying a new one.