Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sinn EZM1 3H Watch For Sale

Andy Tims

A rare opportunity to grab a Sinn icon in this condition.

FHlxcmQ.jpg

9Ql0cnQ.jpg

7D9ivxW.jpg

bqCXuf6.jpg

BWW4n4p.jpg

dXla93C.jpg

QM6Rvd9.jpg

This watch is in superb condition & is a very full set coming with the inner & outer Sinn box, screwdriver, instructions, hang tag, spare bracelet link, a pair of uncut black 20mm Sinn rubbers (no clasp), a spare link for the bracelet & a Sinn service case.

The lume plots have aged beautifully and the hands are a very close match as I hope you can see from the photos.

The watch is fairly loose on my 7.25" wrist with 2 adjustment holes remaining & as mentioned there is a spare link.

The bracelet clasp has the divers extension and does have a few swirlies. The bracelet has folded end links.

The case, bezel & crystal look to be almost unmarked. The dial & hands are very clean.

The chrono & date function work as they should.

Timekeeping is good, but it's hard to be precise without a running second hand function.

I got the watch in 2015. It had a big service at Sinn costing €905 (receipt & replaced parts included) in Feb 2017 - original dial & handset retained. When I got the watch back from Sinn I noticed the crystal was marked so Sinn replaced that & re-gassed the watch FOC. I then had the winding mechanism lubed & the watch re-gassed by TWR in Feb 2020. Both those receipts included also.

In the interest of full disclosure the winding is a not perfectly smooth so it may need another lube, or possibly a new winding stem / tube at some point in the future.

I'm asking £6,250 plus postage. Face to face preferred. I'm in Haslemere, Surrey.

No trades thanks.

Any questions by PM please.

Thanks for looking.