Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For sale - Caterham S3 Premier Power F190

Mrb00ns

I didn’t think I’d be doing this, but after finding another car which is my (even more) ideal spec I’m putting my beloved Caterham 7 up for sale. 

This car has a great history to it - built by a group of Caterham enthusiasts to a top quality standard in 2020 and registered on 1 December 2020 (70 plate - please note existing plate will likely be transferred to new car). The car has had one owner from new (me!). 

The car was built and sold to raise money for a special needs school, which was covered extensively in the local press. The car has a special ‘Greenfields Academy’ nose badge to mark its origins. 

What started life as a humble Roadsport 125 has been through quite a transformation in my hands - upgradeitis certainly took hold of me pretty quickly.  Having owned it for about 9 months I booked it in to Premier Power and had it upgraded to full F190 spec, driving the free-revving 1.6 Sigma engine to a red line of 8k rpm and making it sound like an absolute dream when the throttle bodies open up in full over 4k, but mapped to be totally drivable at low speeds round town (this was essential as I live in London!). Has to be heard to be believed. At the same time I had various other essential PP upgrades, including their ‘Cat in the Can’ sports exhaust. 

In 2022 I fitted a Tracsport diff (and a diff strut to stop the cradle snapping with the power) and fully adjustable Bilstein dampers (along with a DPR flat floor set up at DPR for an 80kg driver) and rear ARB. 

The car has also been significantly upgraded cosmetically with a carbon dash, aero and rear light blocks. It has LEDs all around, including front DRLs. The car is currently sitting on staggered 13 inch CXRs, with ZZS tyres with around left 3mm on. It also has GT seats (the most comfortable sports seat available) and Schroth 4 point harnesses. 

It has just turned 3 years old (today!) and has done around 7,600 miles (mix of road and track, including some epic road trips in total comfort with those GT seats!). Just back from a full service / fluid change at DPR (oil and filter have been changed every 6 months since new) and has a full 12 month MOT to December 2024. 

The bodywork isn’t immaculate but it’s has been driven like it should be rather than polished and put away without driving. Garaged throughout its life and PPF’d on all key areas for extra protection (other than bonnet which is absolutely brand new as a gust of wind led to a dent in the original!). 

I’m looking for £31,500 for the car with the spec listed below. The only reason I’m selling is that my head got turned by another, but this is everything you need in a Caterham and to many an absolute sweet spot in terms of the engine (and very capable of keeping up with a 420R). 

Full spec:
S3 Caterham 7 -Roadsport 125 (ULEZ compliant)
Premier Power F190 upgrade (see https://premierpowerengines.com/premier-power-f190-upgrade/)
Premier Power ultra-light flywheel and clutch
Premier Power ‘cat in can’ sports exhaust
Windage tray and oil catch can
Carbon airbox
Exhaust wrap
Mechanical oil temp / pressure gauge
Tracsport LSD
Diff strut
Front and rear ARB
5 speed type 9 gearbox
FIA track day roll bar (‘X’ style)
Lowered floors (both sides)
Adjustable Bilstein suspension
JWM 4 pot big brakes w vented discs
DS2500 brake pads front and rear (10mm front and 6mm rear remaining)
Uprated racing brake master cylinder
Quick release momo steering wheel
13 inch staggered CXR wheels with ZZS tyres (Apollo wheels available as alternative - see below)
Carbon dash
Battery master cut off switch
GT leather seats
4 point harnesses - driver and passenger
LED headlights, indicators and rear brake lights (clear lenses)
Carbon rear brake light block / rear plate light holder
Carbon boot cover
Heated windscreen
Official Caterham carbon aeroscreen
Full doors with ‘Eccles’ mirrors
USB / C charger
Premier Paint Guard PPF applied to all essential areas

Extras
- Swap CXRs for brand new 13inch staggered Apollo wheels with brand new ZZS tyres + £750
- half hood + £150

Car can be viewed in London (SW9) - photos or videos available on request or drop me a message for a chat directly.

• Like 2