Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New batch of billet mirror mounts

R400svn

These brackets are amazing and are probably the best mod that I have made to my car. I ordered them with a roadtrip to the French Alps in mind. I also bought some SPA convex mirrors.  The brackets arrived by post, 10 minutes before I left, so I fitted them yesterday en route in French lay by. 
I am therefore very qualified to be able to give a before and after opinion about these brackets, having driven the first part of the trip with the old ones and 400miles yesterday on a variety of French roads with the new ones. Also pertinent was the fact that my indicators stopped working as soon as I arrived in France! (Changing lanes on the autoroute when you can not see properly behind you and have no indicators is quite scarey.) I could not fix the indicators, but I did manage to fit the new brackets and mirrors.

Oh my god! What a difference. I did not realise how poor the old ones were due vibrations making everything blurrred. With the new brackets the vibrations are virtually gone and you get a fantastic view. Bliss! I did not realise what I had been missing.

Thoroughly recommended.

Ben

• Like 1