Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K series Caterham

p.mole1

1995 K series Supersport  1.4  upgraded as follows 

1.8 K series with brand new VVC head converted to Piper 285 cams,vernier timing wheels with a mild porting job by Dave Andrews

Steel rods with Omega pistons, Westwood liners, Lightened flywheel

Emerald K6, Jenvey DTH throttle bodies with progressive linkages, Powerspeed exhaust 

Apollo tank and Accusump 

Large capacity alloy radiator with larger fan, QED remote thermostat 

Wosp starter 

Mechanical oil pressure gauge 

Set up on Jemzoe's rolling road 167@wheels, that's around 200 bhp at the crank with rolling road printout 

6 speed gearbox, Quaiff diff 

New Revolution wheels  13x6 front and 13x7 rear with Toyo 888 185/60  fronts and 205/60 rears, adjustable rose jointed trackrod ends and taper pins to allow adjustment of bump steer

4 pot calipers and vented front discs

Rear brakes have flexible rear brake lines to calipers, AP racing master cylinder 

Carbon fibre front mudguards and carbon fibre rear wheel arch protection, private plate, not really my thing but it came with the car.

Nitron dampers 

Momo removable steering wheel, JK Composites seats with Caterham 4 point harness for passenger and 5 point for driver, removable windscreen and an aero screen, track day roll bar with removable petty strut, heater, Half hood and also a soft bits for sevens rain cover.

Comes with everything required to put it back to a standard 1.4 SS, full engine and sump, diff, ECU, manifolds front brake assembly. The only things I don't have are the original wheels and seats.

I have recently removed and powdercoated the Dedion tube, A frame and fitted new radius  arms

The Chassis and body are in excellent condition with no corrosion anywhere apart from a tiny blister beside the exhaust which is not on top of the  chassis tube as you can see the rear of the aluminium skin. This car has never seen a road with salt on it durring my ownership and looks the same for the previous owner as there are no rusted fasteners. I have spends many thousands of pounds and man hours on this car and have virtually rebuilt it over the period I owned it. It come with a ring binder full of receipts including the original bill of sale and owners build manual, all old Mot's  It does not require an emission test so no problems with MOT's 

The speedo reads low because I have changed the differential ratio from a 3.7 to 3.6 and I never got round to having it re-calibrated 

1. The car is currently SWORN however I will recommission it for a buyer. The mileage is 36800 but the engine has covered less than 6000 miles.  If you require more pictures I can email them, I'mIMG_5943.thumb.JPG.01f921f900f249a9873a902cab9853e9.JPGIMG_5944.thumb.JPG.7e3ba2b8499b7123f0cec34ff45178a5.JPG not great with technology so I am struggling to attach photographs 

Any inspection welcome 

£16500      

DSC01427.JPG

DSC01428.JPG

DSC01424.JPG

Edited by p.mole1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...