Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 Superlights for one SLR/Blackbird/R500

masha

Yep, my brother and I have decided to px both our cars for one higher spec car, and are exploring options. Reason, lack of garage space after moving, opportunity to share something more powerful than these nicely finished 138bhp 1.6K-series cars.

(one car is valued at 14.5k the other 17k)

eg 2 cars for 1xR500

eg 2 cars for 1x SLR and some cash back (depending on spec)

eg 2 cars for 1 blackbird plus cash back (subject to spec)

For full details of two fine full spec 6-speed Superlights emal ms81@cant.ac.uk

Just testing the water/looking for interested parties before approaching the 7 dealers with a similar proposal Friday

Any inspections welcome, loads of history, photos details available on request, some of you in the Kent area will know the spec. of the cars already.

regards

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
Cheers Dave but we traded both cars at Caterham for a 2000 R500 - so looking forward to getting out in that over the next few weeks when we've got it set up as we want it. speak to you soon. We'll probably only keep the car for a year but it is nice to try one (have got my eye on a nice Cosworth Turbo powered car as the next project after that) Matt & Gar Stears

Yep it is an expensive pair of kevlar tillets and even came with the tillet taylored tonneau (hence why I'm selling mine taylored for use with S-type seats). I look fwd to taking you for a blat sometime in 2003. I must say the R500 is supurbly setup and feels really sure-footed on the road - I think the big 8.5" rears in addition to the extra BHP make it handle totally differently to my former Superlight

Matt