Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mmm. Knitwear.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god A talking Boonie *smile*

Of course my car can talk - can't your 🤔

sorry mate - i had to do that to fit in with the plot and the running jokes etc. I'll give you a nice shiny new set of pistons this evening to make it up to you *smile*

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

You spoil that car you really do, it'll turn out to be a right brat.

If you wanted to be truly kind you'd give it a good clip around the sidescreen and send it do the garage with no petrol, you could even threaten it with a respray in a nice shade of Viper Blue *wink*

Paul

I forgive you hoopy

paul, I am not a spoilt brat, and if you continue to say that I'll scream and scream and scream and I Won't work on sundays. Ever. and Viper blue is just soooooooo passe, been done to death (probably like craigs new bird - hes been quiet of late)

Now where was I, oh yeah

brum brum brummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beep beep brummmmmmmmmmm ching ching (thats my new bycicle bell hoopy installed) brum mmmmm (oo I seem to be missing)

Edited by - hoopies car on 9 Apr 2003 20:07:06

arn't you the touchy one..

do you want me to tell them about that secret thing then? eh? eh? thought not, not such a big boy now eh?

go on then sod off in emmas car, rusty old 205's are better company than you, in fact you should sell me, you dont deserve me, you've treated me bad since the day we met...

I'm going to write to Jerry Springer bout you,

TALK TO THE HAND COS THE FACE AIN'T LISTENING

Edited by - hoopies car on 10 Apr 2003 08:14:29

Now you two make up and be friends. I know Hoopy you have done loads to make your car's life much happier and I also know that your car has to put up with having to be strapped to your 🙆🏻. But I am sure you both can get over this.

Gives both Hoopy and his car a copy of the Beano