Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A Frame Dedion Bushing

Orange

I have bought a replacement Powerflex PF8-903 bushing for the Dedion with watts linkage on my 2006 Imperial car. Before I start taking it apart can somebody confirm if this is the right part for my car. I have a feeling I should have ordered PF8 -908....... but this is described as for race which is why I went for the 903 part as this was described as for Road use.

Can anybody offer any advice.?

The PF8-907 may also be the correct one for cars after 1996: https://www.powerflexsuspensionbushes.co.uk/powerflex-dedion-a-frame-centre-bush-pf8-907-caterham-7-metric-chassis-dedionwatts-linkage-06-88593-p.asp, but imperial vs metric and age of the car doesn't seem to corellate with an available product. The hole in the DeDion on a metric chassis car is 27mm (1-1/16") with no step in it and the bolt hole is still 1/2", not sure if that is any different to the deDion on an imperial chassis after 1996.

I have had a closer look and I have ordered the wrong part, bush is ok and it is just the washers that are a little past their best. Somebody has provided a link on anther post (many thanks) for replacements.

Anybody have a pre 1996 car that wants a Powerflex PF8-903 bush - pick up from near Market Harborough. It's not worth the hassle to return and must be of use to somebody.