Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR 2007 Fuse List

LAPCAT

PS: Thanks to someone else's curation I have a lot of CSR documentation: please let me know if you'd like copies.

Hi Jonathan - As an owner of two CSRs I would be interested in any  CSR documentation you have please.  I also have a online technical library of Caterham information (including CSRs) that a bunch of us have been collecting that we posted for free access to all. 

Seven Technical Downloads

I would be happy to put into the online technical library to make it more accessible to owners.   

• Leadership Team

"How long it'll take to fix is anyone's guess."

Yeah, John - what with having a vast army of highly remunerated Club IT professionals just ready and waiting to drop on to it (and any other Club website or Forum problem) I'm sure the issue will be resolved in just a nanosecond or two.

James

Note: For the avoidance of doubt, that's not necessarily a full and accurate description of how issues get dealt with by the small team of volunteers who help keep the show on the road.

• Leadership Team

No worries John - my turn to apologise for being a bit too quick and a touch too impulsive with my response. 

I now understand what you meant.  It's just that there are times when the task of making everything work (which, to be fair, LT members have mostly agree to take on 'eyes-open') seems to fall always on the same small group of people.  And we're in one of those periods right now!

So, we (you and I) are all good. *thumbs_up_thumb*

James