Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fixed rails for drivers seat carbon tillet

MTW

I will be removing my drivers seat in order to fit a crotch strap to my 4 point harness.

I have the carbon heated bucket seats, they currently sit on the normal adjustable runners. I have the seat all the way back as far as it can go and it's jammed in place anyway, the lever doesn't work.

im thinking about buying the non adjustable runners usually used on the passenger side and fitting them to my drivers seat.

has anyone else done this? The only think I'm thinking is will I be able to permanently mount the seat as far back as the current adjustable  runner goes?

also I read the mounts of the crotch strap can foul the adjustable runners causing problems, so I'm hoping fitting the non adjustable runners might solve this?

996AB5F2-0A3E-4AA6-8428-60F8DD421FD5.thumb.png.c26b16397fcfd61991039f38360fbd0a.png

Out of curiosity (I may overlooked something blindingly obvious in which case apologies in advance!)  but if you already have the crutch strap what's not to stop you taking out both seats and trying a dummy fit using the passenger seat with its fixed rails before committing to buying some more?