Click here if you are having website access problems ×

To the person who 'jumped' in and bought the O/S cover

CHRIS CLARK

I hope you're pleased with yourself! Many times I've waited 'cos someone else has requested something first and I'm down the line somewhat. Well as a gentleman I give them first refusal. I guess that is not in your vocabulary!!!!

So, Still required. ONE OUSIDE CAR COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris,

1. Sorry blush.gif

2. Didn't know that anyone had requested a cover in the wanted section

3. Don't see how that gives you first refusal anyway mad.gif

4. See e-mail

5. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! smile.gif

Alex

Edited by - Alex Wong on 26 Dec 2000 22:42:53

Edited by - Alex Wong on 26 Dec 2000 22:43:24

I'm also seeking an outside car cover ........ Chris it would appear that someone is gazzumping us , maybe they are capturing the market ready to sell on when the price of car covers increases thru demand ??? .

RULE # 1

If you want it buy it , cheque in the post on the same day , jobs a good un !!

:-)

dave

I'm not sure whether anyone's phoned them but I bought an outdoor cover from Cover Systems a few years ago and it was "only" 85 quid or so new and I'm sure they're about the same price now. Included an under car strap and storage bag too.

I've just replaced it (it was so covered in bird sh*te after a few weeks storage that I decided it was a health hazard and binned it rather than risk diseases cleaning it - note the car was perfect underneath it!) with a Covercraft one. This is a very nice cover but frankly I don't see why it's 3x the price - the cheaper one kept the car drier (the Covercraft people say theirs all leak the first few times it gets rained on!), was just as soft inside and fitted the car as well.

With the benefit of hindsight I'd go for the Cover Systems one in future.

Usual disclaimers - no connection with the company other than as a happy ex-customer. If anyone wants the phone number, mail me and I'll dig it out.

C7 AJM