Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dang and blast

Boonie Hound

Is it Monday allready! Okay, own up, which one of you snuck into my house Friday evening, carefully unwrapped my weekend and put an empty one in it's place! I didn't keep the receipt this time so I can't even swop my 'stolen' weekend for a refund or goods to the value of. It's just not fair. Any one with knowledge of said 'weekend thief' can contact me with confidence that I shall not reveal their squealidge to anyone unless they want to know! That is all.....

I'm sorry to hear the bad news about the vase again Boonie. It's quite clear though that you'll now have to get into that time machine once more, sneak behind your second former self, and be prepared to catch the vase that he drops as a result of the shock of hearing your first former self shout.

You may have some explaining to do to both your former selves but I'm sure being reasonable chaps, like yourself, they'll understand.

Edited by - kenevans on 7 Apr 2003 10:20:29

don't try the costume on in the shop, those dressing rroms are notoriously dangerous - just think of poor mr ben, in a shop one minute the next hes in the crimean war being shot at by monkeys on rollerskates dressed as bonnie langford... be warned, a similar thing happened to me when I dressed up as bonnie langford last, shot at by mr ben on a skateboard dressed as a spaceman, still got the shrapnel wounds... ☹️

Why not go as Captain Scarlet, You could user that leather cap you keep under the bed then! Seriously though, do be careful when experimenting with the space time continuum because if you do physically touch either of your former 'selves' there is a real danger that you may be sucked into your own anus, which I am sure cannot be pleasant *eek* 🙆🏻 *eek*

*arrowup*

Obviously this is a stupid point to make but if you did see your past self you would of course furnish him with the results of the lottery. This way you would be a rich man and not give a monkeys that you broke the vase in the first place, in fact....YOU CHEAPSKATE!!!! A multi-millionaire and all you can be bothered to get your poor suffering mother for her birthday is a VASE!!! Frankly sir you disgust me, life's not just about money you can however regain my respect and trust in an unselfish act of generosity. Two million should about cover it 😬