Click here if you are having website access problems ×

STACK Dash Button Spec

Dom Williams

Dear all,

I suspect this is a long shot, but does anybody happen to know the spec. (and/or a part number) for the standard buttons for a STACK dash (5 identical buttons in a row along the top of the dash in the attached picture, circled)?

P1010012.JPG.f9b259012d0a457abaf3845b8f432e58.JPG

I cannot find anything on the forum that helps, the STACK dash documentation available online actually refers to another button spec (the 2 buttons circled in the attached picture below), and STACK's online customer support doesn't seem to respond, ever.

P1090003.jpg.cb0d489ff16e77e16914103412d86b7a.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Yours,

Dom

Good evening all,

thank you very much for your feedback.

It seems like Apem and ITW both do their own variant of the same switch. I know that Apem make a load of other switches/buttons for the 7, not sure about ITW. I will keep digging.

@Jonathan, no failed switches - my dash has a load of unnecessary holes so am upgrading to a clean (currently cutout-free) carbon version. Thought I would change the buttons for my SPA gauges and STACK tacho to the more elegant Apem/ITW type whilst I was there! Thanks for the link to 213, I will give them a call to see about STACK speedo options.

@simon_h, thanks for the link and info

@rj, do the switches have ITW printed on them somewhere? I see you have a STACK so assume you may have the switches too to be able to double check (if and when convenient of course)(?)

Thanks once again.

Dom

I have various spares. I know for certain they are ITW switches, as is the big red starter button. I just don't remember if the switches used by CC were pre-wired or not.

I will have a look at a spare next time I'm in the garage (8 miles away, so not there every day - just like not on BC every day, so sorry for the delay)

Hi Dom,

I am pretty sure these are:

Momentary Switch - Stack Black Push button (caterhamparts.co.uk) - Reference: 76345W

I have recently purchase a Stack ST8130 and bought the above x 5 for the holes in the dash, I believe they are the 'function' buttons for the dash.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Rich