Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA Entry Form

Silver 21

For the observant ones amongst you I don't need to tell you, but for the rest of you the MIRA entry form is now out on the 'Home Page'

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Hi all

Application form in the post as Robmar said "fingers-x'd"

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Mines just been handed in at the sorting office and should catch a flight from Stansted tonight, so looking good so far. My brothers just posted his as well. As he usually beats me at Mira, I will be bribing several post office officials to redirect his entry to Newport Essex (where he lives), rather than Newport, Monmouthshire 😬

Graeme

Yes, Chapel Hay catering are booked for the event again, perhaps I should change my profile to 'Bacon & Brie Butty' 😬 😬 😬

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Graham,

Given your latest 'location' I will contribute towards your first Bacon and Brie sarnie at MIRA. Anything for a competitive advantage in Class 2!

For your info Graeme we got hold of Chapel Hay Catering from our colleagues at MAC - the Chapel Hay van is normally parked at Bottom S of Shelsley Walsh during their summer meetings. I have to agree they are delicious - although not sure they are worth £60+!!

When will we know if we have got in Geoff?

Brian

The importance of a good catering van at speed events/races is very much under appreciated. I'd happily pay an extra quid on my entry for a decent caterer. Pity the caterers at Curborough has been going downhill for the past few years - they used to do an excellent pork and apple burger... Why do we have to endure reheated burgers at every circuit???

Graeme,

There is a new catering setup at Curborough for this year. There is a big new (allegedly sit-down) inside eating area in a new unit which has replaced the old green van. Same caterers though I think!

Brian