Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My Big Toe Hurts

Alex Birtwisle

I ran over my head once.

that was a lie, but it did nearly happen, well not really, but it might of happened had I had my head closer to the wheel,

I'm sorry...

will you be my freind, I'm lonley

Have a friend who takes out gear boxes using his face. I've often come round to find him with the inprint on his visage cos he has got halfway through and realised he had no alternative but to try and support it with his face. He also manged to trap himself under a car when the jack let go and had to wait for his parents to get home to release him - how he is still alive I don't know.

I broke my big toe by driving over it.

I was outside the car, lent in while kneeling on the ground, started the engine and found that the car was in gear. Crunch went my toe and the car bounded off into the garage wall, luckily the steering was on full lock only the type clouted the wall bringing the car to a halt.

The Doc in casulty said that it wasn't often someone came in with an injury they not seen before.

The toe still twinges now, but then I am an old git (not grumpy though) - I ever said cucumber upstairs yesterday

Paul

• 3 years later...

*arrowup*You have told us about where you went on your holiday now pish orf. This is serious...Mr Davis' toe is sore.

"which one is it? Ickle pinky poo, fat barsteward hairy big one? I can not help unless you guide me *wink*"

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Edited by - Wile7 on 15 Aug 2006 22:32:42