Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Free S3 parts

Paul Craddock

Free

Set Caterham/Luke four point harnesses, no date.

Two 7” chrome headlights, mounting bolts/stems rusty but bowls OK’ish (surface rust)

Two clutch plates and two clutch pressure plates all four appear new & unused.  Got them with the vehicle so I presume that they’ll fit a Zetec/T9

Two S/S rear wing protectors. Left hand (350mm) used but good condition, right hand (395mm) brand new

PM for photos

Paul

My lad would welcome the lights and stone protectors please. He would also be keen on the harnesses if Dirtbuddha isn't please.

I'd be interested in the clutches as just doing a zetec install if Revilla decides not to bother.

Happy to cover postage, charity donation etc,

Cheers, Ed

Hi Ed

The harnesses have gone but you can have the rest of the bits, no problem.  Send me an email address to pcraddock1@btinternet.com and I'll send photos and other info then with your address I'll try and package up the bits, get a weight and let you know postage; bit concerned about the glass in the headlamps so may have to think about doing those separately. Would be easier to have them collected, I'm in St Albans.  Charity donation to Prostate Cancer.

Paul