Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BMW 330d sport

posix

330d sport auto (M II) Topas blue metallic with black montana leather inside. Pretty much all extras (yes it does have a sat nav and tv). The car spent most of its life on german autobahns and in the garage. The car has been looked after with Zymol, P21S and Meguiar's meaning no expense has been spared on this car and it is in a "better than new" condition (all niggles and warranty work sorted out), the car never saw a pot-hole plus it's got a year and 3 months of warranty left, new bridgestone r040s and new pads in all 4 corners and I want around 27k for it or offers. Phew that was a long sentence, that...

Mail me at balorda@bigfoot.com for details and photos.

Pele

Edited by - pele on 3 Apr 2003 12:17:43

Hope you dont mind but I think your price is a little optimistic and may put people off.

I should know having tried to sell a BMW 320D Compact 1 yr old. Dealers seem to be reducing prices at the mo.

Check the Autotrader and Parkers to give yourself an idea of value

Good luck

Hope you dont mind but I think your price is a little optimistic and may put people off.

Indeed. My E46 M3 Coupe (May 2001) isn't shifting at £31k. Reckon I'll be accepting bang-on £30k for it ...

Ian.

Having had an interesting conversation with my accountant recently the car is now reduced so much that it hurts *eek*

£24995

email me or call on 07771 783 855 to talk offers...

Edited by - pele on 9 Apr 2003 11:58:24

• 2 weeks later...