Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuel pump to filter connector

Eriedor

You can do this for all of the hoses with any sort of captive end fitting. Just use a Dremel or small hacksaw to cut through most of the end cap, then a flat screwdriver to break it open, being careful not the damage the hose tail inside. The hose simply pushes on.

It's a M14 x 1.5 "Saginaw" Inverted Flare Swivel, but it requires a 25mm deep threaded cuff in place of regular 15mm cuff. They're very hard to find, certainly the UK. I think there's better availability in the US. I would suggest doing as Ian says above, it's what I did. Once you split the collar and remove the hose you'll find a perfectly normal barbed fitting underneath.

It's a M14 x 1.5 "Saginaw" Inverted Flare Swivel, but it requires a 25mm deep threaded cuff in place of regular 15mm cuff. They're very hard to find, certainly the UK. I think there's better availability in the US. I would suggest doing as Ian says above, it's what I did. Once you split the collar and remove the hose you'll find a perfectly normal barbed fitting underneath.