Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

CSR Vulcan Wheels

David aka Blue7

I noticed these on CC website last week and decided to go for a set.  The standard CSR centre caps are too small so you have to buy the new centre caps for Apollo, Orcus & Classic wheels, then I thought new wheel nuts and ceramic coating and then there was the cost of changing tyres ... but the end result looks pretty good IMHO.  If you have a CSR, this is how they look and good for CC for stocking them.

CSRVulcanwheels.thumb.jpg.bb57e6b08c00982870418aab7324a96e.jpg

2015 and 15k miles, never tracked but lots of adventures around Scotland with excursions down to Donington and Portmeirion.  It is my third new CSR they were all different and the first one was the first new car I ever bought, prior to that all my cars were second hand.  First one was handed over with Nick Potter at Tebay services on M6 because it is one of the few places you can actually cross the motorway services from south to north.  I traded in my S3 1.8 K series VVC which was my first 7 bought on Pistonheads from a guy in York ... which was the first car I ever bought without a test drive, I saw it and fell in love with it, especially what was described as hand made wheels ... and then the adventure began *biglaugh*  I often wonder who has it now, no other 7 has wheels like that

Blue7silver02.jpg.74d6dfae5309659b8bab0c6793a0c2e6.jpg