Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What is this place?

KenEvans

What is this place?

Now there's a question that can be answered on many different levels: Every road must have a beginning: View the mountain from the base, for if you climb the mountain you cannot see the mountain.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Ha!! I’m not as stupid as you think see? Roger’s amateurish attempt to put me off the scent failed. I now know what you do in these dark, depraved recesses of Blatchat! I’ve spotted those “individuals” who talk of cucumbers, and start word association threads, Christmas countdowns etc. Ha yes! Miss Mav, Rachael, Paul Davis they’re all here. Even newcomer Shopgirl has been quickly seduced into your den of depravity, perhaps due her desire to lick lollies!

Oh yes, lurking down here taking the P out of we serious blatchatters.

How much is it to join please?

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Our chief weapon is fear *eek* Fear and a fanatical devotion to the pope 😳

Our two weapons...

Erm, sorry was I too early... erm... got my coat...

P979TMV - As seen on current Caterham advert, back of LF

I'm beginning to think I may be getting fleeced by a stop-frame character driving a van with dodgy suspension! Being a mere pauper consultant I have little to offer except for Boonie's requested ride on my chopper. It's a high price to pay but it's all ready to go as we speak, still nice and shiny and untouched by anybody's bum in years.

Hey! I've done a Google search on Boonie and find that you’re actually a 5 man Canadian paintball team so there’s no way you’re ALL having a go!!! Forget it PALS! *eek*

Huggle de threffal snetgarsh o pulimoner fregh poopoo smegladen ot rashenfuller.

That was a reply in line with the surreal nature of this place and because I could only think of responses highly offensive in nature *smile*

Huggle de threffal snetgarsh o pulimoner fregh poopoo smegladen ot rashenfuller
This is eerily close to the most intelligent conversation I ever had with Hoops. I asked him what the correct torque setting was for a sump bolt, and he said something that sounded just like that *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*