Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Whats the thread pitch of the Harness mounting bolts pls?

DirtBuddha

Anyone know what the thread pitch is - as I need to order a set?  

Mine is a 2005 Imperial chassis car (1.6 K Series engine)

I have downloaded the Bolt List_Sizes_Torque values spreadsheet from the Files section on here... but there is no info about the thread pitch. See screen grab below of the relevant entries...

Screenshot2022-04-12at16_41_58.thumb.png.823342eaa48d38a186b9aa71f32fe0cb.png

Wow - I love this place. I post what I thought was a fairly esoteric question and within 5 minutes people give lots of answers - BRILLIANT!  :-) 

@JonathanKay - yes please to the Assembly Guide. 

And does anyone have a more complete version of the 'bolt list_sizes_torque settings' that I found in the files section, as there are a fair few empty cells in it?

Please send me a Private Message with your email address.

The Bolt List, the Fastener Packs and the Assembly Guide cover most fasteners between them. Beyond that have you got a method of searching the archives that works for you?

Jonathan

PS: Thanks, James... another standards story and possible analogy to add my collection. Spent yesterday on priorities for data standards for the NHS in England!

Thanks Jonathan. I did do a search but it didn't produce any relevant results. In fact, usually when I search the search function just produces a load of irrelevant results (see example below...)

Following the link you posted I see there are 6 pages of disgruntled members comments about this. Any idea when we will get a real/useable search function? 

So these are the results from a search I just did about headlamp bracket bolt sizes....   quite what 'tyres' or 'X-Flow alternators' have to do with that search is anyone's guess, but there are no meaningful results from such a search.

Screenshot2022-04-12at17_34_48.thumb.png.42d63619247bf1764b92b03a2203f645.png

Is there any way of removing the outside shoulder strap bolts without removing the roll cage? I have a "track day" roll cage with the double diagonal bars at the back. The bolts cannot be screwed out all the way because they are impeded by the diagonals.