Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bracknell Tyres

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Since my A021R's are wrecked following Saturaday at Llandow I need some new tyres. I have seen a few posts suggesting that Bracknell Tyres are a good place to go if you want them fitted. I phoned them and asked about A048R's but the person I spoke to said they didn't get involved with those sorts of "race" tyres.

Has anyone purchased Yokohama "R" tyres from them or do they only do 539's (that's all they had in stock)?

I am reluctant to use George Polley as having 4 tyres delivered to my house is likely to be a problem unless they can do a weekend delivery and I've then got the issue of finding someone local to fit them.

Does anyone know if A048R's are available in 13" yet?

The only other option is CR500's from Caterham.

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Shaun

You can get Avon ACB's or CR500 direct from AVON motorsport. Either have them delivered, or go down to J17 M4 and they will fit them. Cheaper direct from them other than through Caterham.

O1225 357694 BRIAN DAVIS ( Avon Motor sport)

Don't know about Yoko's

Andy Mac C7 GON

😬 Team Langoustine. Hard Core Prawn here 😬

Edited by - ALLEGRO on 31 Mar 2003 15:15:53

Try Autocross for Yokos, just up the road a mile from Bracknell Tyre and Battery. Think they've changed their name recently to something with an X in it (as seems all the rage). They're a Yoko dealer.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

• Support Team

Thanks everyone.

Andy - Will try for Yoko's first but I can get to Avon easily enough so at least i have an option.

Kev and Stuart - thanks I'll give them a call.

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32