Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Sale - misc bits

paul.davis

From 95 Car that has been "lightened" reasonable offers please with 25% to NTL *cool*

"Downdraft" Heater

Radiator (Brass)

Tachometer to 7,000 rpm

headlights and indicator lenses and stalks

Black leather seats and headrests (timing subject to Tillet avails)

Windscreen

Wiper motor

Narrow Track wishbones

Hood

Sidescreens

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .

Seats still for sale - I had in mind £200 for the pair with adjustable runners, but I'm open to evidence of other past prices if I'm out of the "ball park".

I do need to buy my tillets first so I may need a 2/3 weeks before I can deliver

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .

Yes Pete, you're right. But until now everybody else has beaten me to it! (Such things move quickly on Blatchat)

Until the day I get in quick enough (and they're the seats I want for the right price of course) then I'll just keep on looking! Everything comes to he who waits.

I've made Paul an offer. It's up to him to reply now.

Adrian

• 4 weeks later...

Andrew,

I have no idea - I would start at about 50% of new price in the absence of any other market!! It has not been used much at all as I have had Brooklands screens for 5 years. The only issue you need to think about is popper positions I suppose . . .

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .

Ally screen and stanchion, and chrome headlights with blackplastic indicator stalks that fix bolt on with main headlight adjusting nut. I do not have the steel stalks that mount the headlight assembly to the chassis as I have converted them to quick release for my own car. However should be possible to replace from Caterham *confused*

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .