Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.6k Series

amosian

I am looking for a mint condition 1.6k series (supersport or not) with low mileage and the newer the better.

Price flexible depending on car, but cash waiting.

Emphasis definitely on the condition of the car.

Anyone have one or know where to find one?

Thanks in advance

My 1.6K series is unfortunately a 1994.

Its only done 16K, with less than 2K on a new engine.

It was resprayed in June 2000.

Its got all the right quick bits-185bhp,6 speed etc. & although fully road legal, taxed & MOT'd & with full weather equipment has only been used for track days.

For regular road use you'd need to fit comfy seats,carpets & remove the full rollcage.

It is in fantastic condition though.

If interested call me on 0468862831 to discuss.

Best regards

Rod Stead

Thanks Rodstead. Certainly sounds like a bit of a beast! Unfortunately, this is my first Seven and I think I would like to live until next Christmas!! Perhaps in a couple of years I'll be capable of driving something like that.

Thanks anyway

amosian,

do not be frightened off by the thoughts of big HP as your first car. You dont need to push the pedal all the way to the floor to begin with. After a while of a lesser HP you will alway start to want more. Look at some of the postings aroound here of people looking to upgrade to more power. You will grow into it. It only takes a couple of thousand miles and you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

I might be tempted to sell mine, I've seen a lovely SLR that's taken my fancy.

1998 (S) 1.6K Supersport (138 bhp), yellow, LSD, lightened fly wheel, air/oil seperator, FIA rollbar, R500 seats, 13" minilites with ACB 10's and 14" with Mich Pilots, full wet weather gear and JPE screen (currently fitted)

It's seen a few track days, but no apologies for that. Never been damaged, perfect condition. Loved by me, just want something faster :)

Interested? Call me on 01798 815430 or 0966 227931

Just don't tell the wife!