Suitable for imperial S3

All in very good condition 

Located in Bedford

Email me for photographs if interested: neilanderson220@gmail.com 

Heated windscreen-silver anodised £300, with staunchions

Hood £250

Doors with mirrors £200

Boot cover £70 FIA (I think) - single diagonal strut

xlarge_Screenshot_20211211-170456_Gallery.jpg.9a16513f28a7cb8fad1cf9249f7bdfcf.jpg

Hood bag £50

Hood sticks £25

[i'm new to Caterhams and the prices asked for here are based on an average of ½ Caterham new price and Ebay "sold price". Comments welcome if the more knowledgeable feel the prices are unrealistic!]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the Boot cover looks like mine - standard Caterham issue circa 1996 to work with the 'towel rail' standard roll bar (note also the s/s poppers, and not having a pair of poppers each side of the 'flap' join). It obviously works with your S/D FIA bar and on my car  of similar vintage works also with both the more contemporary imperial Caged FIA bar and also Caged Roadsport Cage.

You can see someone has tucked the vinyl under cover, just on the outside of the base of the roll bar (there might be a fixing point that needed removing to do that). No problem as a work-around. Might look dated on newer car (thinking black poppers on hood etc) and pair of popper studs on body for flap-joints?

• Leadership Team

Re #5

The SD FIA bar needs a specific boot cover (as per the one advertised), the holes for the rear stays in the standard boot cover aren't big enough. I believe the standard boot cover would fit with a cage because the cage rear stays are a smaller diameter than the FIA rollbar rear stays.  The extra poppers can also easily be added to the centre flap and all the poppers swapped to black for minimal cost.

Stu.