Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Standard Caterham door mirror - LHS

V7 SLR

Hi

I have a pair somewhere in the garage they are circa 1988 you can have, needless to say they are not mint.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Hi Nig

Well I think thay are never rearly noticed .... no charge you can have them.

I will dig them out tonight and send you a photo.

I live in Beckenham so there will be postage cost if you still want them !

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Thanks Bill. No need to send piccy, I'm grateful for the offer as it is. As you've got a pair, I've no need to worry about one of them matching my current one. I could just replace them both..!!

Excellent. Thanks a lot. I'll email you direct with my details. Perhaps you could reply with yours and an indication of what the postage is likely to be.

Most appreciated. *thumbup* *cool*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Hi Nig

YHM *smile*

I posted it before I read this I have found one its gained a few scratches on the metal stem see photo. They were not there late last year. See what happens when they are not on the car ☹️.

I have not looked for the other was waiting until you said it was what you wanted.