Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Girl question

c21vhpd

whoa! when did this turn into the moomin appreciation society! 😬

but you're right, I do know alot, am ace, handsome, witty, intelligent etc. etc. (that ones for you Rach *tongue*)

Boonie, webcam is gone for now I'm afraid - having the WLAN in the house is too nice, and there's nothing going in the garage. I'll try to get the website updated soon though - might keep you occupied for 5 minutes or so.

Dear Hoopy,

Yes your new sig is very nice - and a little birdy tells me you (and mrs hoopy!) have matching stickers for your cars with words to similar effect?!?

You seem to have lost 5 kilos and guesstimated your bhp though, and no one likes to make such bold claims with substantiation - get your ruler out and check properly.

Mr A Moomin.

www.megabird.co.uk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Yes your new sig is very nice - and a little birdy tells me you (and mrs hoopy!) have matching stickers >for your cars with words to similar effect?!?

this is true mr moomin *smile*

>You seem to have lost 5 kilos and guesstimated your bhp though, and no one likes to make such bold >claims with substantiation - get your ruler out and check properly.

the 500kg claim was before i looked at the weight that had come off the flywheel. the bhp is promised by Mr J Lyons amongst others. the possible problem is that the new emerald road is meant to be a bit more conservative that the old one....

HOOPY

R706KGU 495 kg 200 bhp Hoopylight R - finished this weekend i hope *smile*

Hoopy,

The most important thing is that you are happy within yourself with your

new signature. You need to achieve inner happiness with it before you can

begin to concern yourself with the opinion of the outside world.

Personally I would remove the numbers, and just have 'HoopylightR', but

then us moomins are minimalist creatures.

Moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Is it something about the type of people who like Caterhams, that they also like Land Rovers 🤔 *confused*

seems a common affliction - I'm infected with it too and there's a land rover garage I drive past all to frequently...

66600 miles and counting...

Boonie,

You desires for both cake and eating are both common and understandable.

What you must do is think very carefully about which, cake or eating, you would like the most, and focus yourself on that.

Alternatively, you could perhaps set your sights slightly lower on both sides of the fence, which might allow you to partake in both your lustful desires - maybe just chew on a biscuit?

We all have to make compromisese throughout our lives, and I feel that this is one of those situations where you will have to do just that. Perhaps you could get a small piece of cake and just put it in your mouth but not eat it?

Moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Wow - what a happy thread this is.... everyone seems to be getting what they want!!!! 😳

Good luck Craig! *smile*

Let's hope my 2nd date on saturday at the circus goes well, and Joanne doesn't get eaten by the lions and tigers and llamas.

Ewen,

Well done *thumbup*

Craig,

Good luck *thumbup*

Hoops,

Bake Em a homemade pie, an essential part of smug-gittery is being able to out-northern-food-cook a lady from further north *wink*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

Take 1 circle (any size)

Measure the circumference of said circle (X)

Measure the diameter of said circle (Y)

To get a lovely wholesome Pi divide the first figure (X) by the second (Y) *thumbup* 😬 *tongue* *wink*

66600 miles and counting...