Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Girl question

c21vhpd

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See he's lying, he claims to be an anorak and yet he's a windbag.

Do you think I should seek my wicked way on a 1st date or should I wait a day or 2 before I do the deed, as Kev says "Nobbin' ahoy!", the difference being that Kev's partners are probably 4-legged.

Ho hum, I so want tomorrow to go well I've wearing my trousers in bed to keep my hands off Mr Tinkle as I want him to be on his finest form tomorrow (just in case).

It's no good I can't sleep, I'm off out to the garage to get the crud off my discs.

Craig AKA Lover Boy

I too will have the pleasure of a young lady's company this evening. Except I know what my chances of success are as I've known her a few months now 😬

Guess crasig must be fussier as he gets his candidates interviewd by a panel of workmates first *wink*

mode>

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

OK then, c21vhpd. (novice). What is her name then. Eh? Eh? Bet you don't know. And that's because YOU'RE NOT THE REAL ME!

I'm hoping she'll ring today for her debriefing...

P.S. I'm a windbag now! Hope it doesn't all come out at and inappropriate time 😳

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*

ahhh but windbag c21vhpd we (the jury) wouldn't know what her name was either, if she indeed really exists... so that would be no proof of you being the real you would it?

so is this all, you, your status, the girl, the interview in fact all of this just a figment of your warped and desoperate depraved mind?

Craig, is she short and northern and a lover of sevens 🤔

If so you can join the smug gits club with me, Dan B and Bjorn 😬

Anybody else able to meet the criteria and want to join 🤔

Speaking of which - Dan and I will be playing snooker from about 17:30 to 19:30 today at the Kings Cross snooker place in London.

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

Craig, is she short and northern and a lover of sevens

Karen is... (5'6" , from Scarbrough and I'm assuming Prada kitten heels are availible in a seven).

Can I be smug too, please 🤔

I travel north on Fridays and all the other requisite stuff.

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

Edited by - mark jackson on 4 Apr 2003 10:12:36

No she is not northern, she does not own a whippet, nor wear a flatcap, she does not keep coal in the bath and does not put gravy on chips.

I'm just so excited, my little heart is going pitter patter, if I'm lucky in less than 12 hours Kev's prediction of what's ahoy could be born out (I was going to say coming true but that didn't sound right).

I've spruced up Mr Tinkle, put on clean undies and cliped my nostril hairs, how could she resist my charms *tongue*

Craig AKA Lurver Boy, nay Lurver Man, or even stallion

Well, I've done it. I've emailed her (I'm waaaaaaaaay too geeky to actually speak to her on the telephone, plus rejection is easier by email *smile* )

Novice c21vhpd.: how did you know that the girls call me Stallion?

Buda : The Butler did it. He went that way *arrowright*

MoOMin : Your CAPsloCk is fscKed

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*