Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Girl question

c21vhpd

if you get the oppertunity ask before you 'do' her, otherwise it may possibly be construed as rape, which is a crop and once more horticultural..

If you do manage to 'do' her remember we want a full written report... in writing... with pictures.....

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

I'm terribly shocked by all your suggestions. Although the stalking one has considerable merit - I'm good at that - does she have a webcam, I wonder. Actually I hope not, that would be one seriously geeky chick.

Well, we rejected her today, which she'll find out when she checks her email tonight. I asked our HR person if it was contravening the DPA to ask her out and she said "Oh yes, probably, but I wouldn't let that stop you"

*biggrin* *biggrin*

So, how long do I wait? If she's gutted at being a reject, will she welcome my call or hate me?

What the heck. Those of you that have met me know that I'm quite a catch for any young lady. The chances of rejection are teeeeeeeeeeeeeny. Negligable. Niente. Nuffin'

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*

Debriefing, eh. Is that not a bit forward for a first date? Or am I too old fashioned? What is the protocal these days? (It's been a while you see, and if we exclude the French one, which we have to for technical reasons, then the last one before that was Christian, so I never really got very far 😳)

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*

what are they indeed, and why is she coming round to your house tonight?

you'd better hope new girl doesn't say "yeah sure you sexy beast, right now, your place..."

"oh, errrrr, my ex is coming round tonight.... errrr technical details... errr...."

I reckon she did im for a visa.... *eek* 😬 *tongue*

moom.

www.megabird.co.uk

Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on 😬

Viv