Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Girl question

c21vhpd

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone her up to let her know she didn't get the job, explain that she was one of the fore runners, but unfortunately someone was interviewed after her that had the exact experience that was required and couldn't be turned down. Then ask if she'd like a good nobbin'

Just kidding.

Ask if she'd like to go out for a drink to discuss it further *cool*

Then would she like a good STOP IT KEV....

You get the drift *wink*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Paul, soon as I find out:

Who you are,

Where you are,

How old you are,

How big you are,

If you've had any martial arts or SAS training,

If you have any large friends,

If you own any weapons,

If you're a psycho

I'm going to come round and..... Ah sod it, it's too much work.....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Kev

Who you are - well as it says above I'm one of the 2 Paul Davis people on Blatchat, I'm the silly one, the other one is not a bikeshedder and is the club trackday man

Where you are- at home, near a speed camera (apparently)

How old you are - older than you, in fact one of the oldest bikeshedders

How big you are - that's for me to know and for you to worry about *

If you've had any martial arts or SAS training - I can't tell you that due to the OSA

If you have any large friends - Mav are you my friend?

If you own any weapons - zip (see * above)

If you're a psycho - well bikeshedders am I ? Silence, ah good the axe in the head of a few of them as an example seems to have done the trick nicely

I know that you don't have to pay *all* of your sexual conquests but then you have been found guilty in a previous thread of being a Welshman so we've drawn our own conclusions.

Does your house have a green door ?

Paul

OK I'm on my way, if you see someone knocking on doors of houses that are located by speed cameras, you know that's me. I'm 9' 13" and built like a Robin Hood.

Yes my house does have a green door, and there's and old piano behind it. My garden is also full of leeks and there's a dragon living in the attic, Boyo. 😬 😬 😬 😬

So I'm looking for a man in tight then ? or perhaps a steel bodied Seveneque car ?

Did they at one time in the distant past play good rugby in Wales too ? *wink* 😬

and anyway I'm 10' 17" and I keep my dragon on the drive (we're posh round here despite the dayglo and grey box outside)

Swing low man

Paul

Edited by - paul davis on 31 Mar 2003 09:17:21

Bloooomin eck..... I have been out of the bike sheds for a few days and I return to find Craig with a testosterone surge ..... can someone fit an apollo tank to the man to help prevent such things happening in furture 🤔

I think I need to sit down.

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

In such a hypothetical situation as that outlined above......

Offering to take the girl out in a sportscar then buy her dinner to soften the blow would surely meet with approval. *thumbup*

But if the purely hypothetical gentleman in such a story had, say, a broken 21, some other lucky bikeshedder would have to take the poor rejected girl out *wink*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

But if the purely hypothetical gentleman in such a story had, say, a broken 21, some other lucky bikeshedder would have to take the poor rejected girl out
she's not your type, Mark. She's sophisticated, pretty, articulate, well mannered... Need I continue *cool*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*

ah Spring, and a young man's thoughts turn to love.......

Don't do it Craig

She may appear all lovely but she will turn out the same as all women.

She'll lead you on and then a few months down the line, out of the blue she'll tell you it's just not working, and then with a suggestion of a tear in her eye she'll lean forward, rip the remains of your broken heart from your chest, hold them still twitching in front of your eyes before casually tossing them away and walking off without a backwards glance.

women. bah. 😳

hope that didn't come over too bitter *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*