Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX Classic

simon7

I think a lot depends on location, and it helps if people put a bit more info about their car (wing type, gearbox type, wheel type, reason for sale, condition etc).

Also concur with peardrop that it's not quite the time for 7 buying to get into full swing, which is crazy considering the weather we've been having recently

One car - 1400 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings. *smile*

I have exactly the same model, year and roughly the same spec as you have Simon (except I have an ex-Scholarship) and with less miles, but your car is probably priced about right.

But at the moment, dealers are far more willing to take your car now, keep it for a month or two before almost guaranteeing themselves a healthy sale when the sun's out.

You could try an independent 7 dealer like UK Sports Cars in Canterbury or Woodcote Sports Cars - I've seen plenty more cars available on their websites in the past than they have now so it might be the right time to consider a straight sale or p/x.

But I've just driven my similar car and it still feels fantastic - why would you want to sell? 😬

Good luck.

R992RJM

😬

• 2 weeks later...