Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bonnet, prop & box bits, X flow

Vinnie

Following the conversion of my Twin cam to a VX I have the following surplus:

Unpainted bonnet with cut out for air filters to suit Xflow / Twin cam, slight scuffing from side screens but pretty good nick.

Propshaft, UJ's fine etc

Cast iron bell housing, type 9 to Xflow / twink, complete with clutch release arm, bearing carrier, ally spacer (used between box and bell housing) and bolts to suit.

Also Caterham wet sump pan for XE engine, complete with pickup pipe, windage plate and new "foam" baffle

All the bits are lying close to J18 M25.

Open to sensible offers

(Edited to add VX sump pan 02.04.03)

Vinnie

Edited by - Vinnie on 2 Apr 2003 09:03:42

True enough, but all the funds will go to the guy who is looking after them at the moment. So I am doing my bit for the deprived of the area *cool*

So potential purchasers can act with good conscience *thumbup*

Vinnie

Vinnie,,

I'll give you a call about these bits.. I think they maybe comming back over here in a different car..

I'll speak to Rob at ProTune n see if my Gb comes with the bell housing or not

Chris

Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?..

See my CAR here

Clay Head,

I think I responded to your mail but have not heard from you since.....still interested?

KT / Nigel

I think Chris K is first dibs on the Bell housing and spacer and spoke to me about those.

The prop is as fitted to a De Dion with a type 9 and of "Xflow" length. It does not suit VX or K powered cars.

Mail me at Andrew@barriskell.com or call 00358 40 5077 217 for more info (Bits in UK I'm in Finland)

Vinnie