Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

K Series Pulleys arrive Monday

AMMO

The aluminium K Series pulleys arrive Monday. The list of people who wanted these is:

Julian

Luke

Ken

V7 SLR

Peter C

Chris Jones? Not sure if you said yes or no.

Dave York

Count

Have I missed anyone? I had ten made so there are either two or three extras depending if Chris Jones has one or not for his Elise.

The price agreed was £100.00 to include carriage by Special Delivery and VAT. Cheques made out to RACECO UK. Address can be found at www.raceco.com. Don't forget to include your delivery adrdresses.

Thanks

AMMO

Pulleys arrived 5 minutes ago. Very pretty. I'm not clever enough to create a link so you can see a photo. Will email a picture to anyone who wants one if you contact me.

Andrew

Your money hit the account this morning. Thanks. Will send pulley today Special Delivery. Should be with you tomorrow before 12 noon.

AMMO

Pulley is just fabulous.

Small, light and beautifully finished.

Love it. A really nice upgrade, and I'm very glad we ordered them!

Just remember guys that Ammo is sweating a bit to have £700 worth of pulleys sat on his shelf that we've ordered!!

Get you wedge in quick and let him breath again!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So far only four of the pulleys have been despatched. I have six still sitting here. Those that have paid are: Luke Beaumont, Julian Thompson, Peter Carmichael and Andrew Dent.

V7 SLR, Count, Ken (been in touch bey email), Dave York (been in touch by telephone), Chris Jones? If you can't get payment to me before next Tuesday the 15th I will not be able to despatch until I get back from Easter break on the 24th April.

As I'm not sure if Chris Jones will take one or not there are an extra one or two available if anyone else wants to come on board. As the pulley diameter was reduced to 80 mm these have come out at only 300 grms. As Julian says they are very nicely finished. I'd rather they went out the door sooner rather than later as I have paid up front for them.

AMMO

Andrew

I went to my local auto factors and bought two different shorter belts. They stocked Gates belts and let me go through their catalogue. The belts come in 10 / 15 mm increments. Take a guess at a size based on how much excess you have with the old belt. Out of the two I fitted the one that was nearest. Went back to the factors and swapped the incorrect one for another of the size that fitted. That way I have a spare to carry around in the boot in case the one fitted snaps or collects a stone and jumps off.

Hope this helps.

AMMO