Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Unusual sightings

Golf Juliet Tango

9 hours ago, Miker7 said:

I do keep wondering about asking after the engine in the mgf, but the lack of accident damage makes me think the engine must be kaput

No visible crash damage but there are signs of dents and dings and lots of rust bubbles. The underside maybe far worse. As Golf Juliet Tango said, "No harm in asking."

2 hours ago, Golf Juliet Tango said:

Yesterday, in the High Street.

PXL_20240828_130948630.jpg

PXL_20240828_130957539.jpg

Magnificent cars, correctly set up they drive superbly and make lots of 50s cars feel like the cartsprung barges they are. I had a UK-built Light 15 with a skimmed head and a lightened flywheel as a daily driver. One day I'll get another. The only let down on them is the gearbox but you can fit an early DS four-speed.

If that one has been in the country for a long time there's a good chance I've welded its sills - I was doing loads of them at one point in a previous life...

• Like 2

On 30/08/2024 at 18:33, paul_w said:

Magnificent cars, correctly set up they drive superbly and make lots of 50s cars feel like the cartsprung barges they are. I had a UK-built Light 15 with a skimmed head and a lightened flywheel as a daily driver. One day I'll get another. The only let down on them is the gearbox but you can fit an early DS four-speed.

If that one has been in the country for a long time there's a good chance I've welded its sills - I was doing loads of them at one point in a previous life...

I've always fancied on of those myself - Ideal for long Drives across France on the D roads through the Summer