Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unusual sightings

Golf Juliet Tango

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry no pics, but driving back from Uppingham to Nuneaton this morning, coming back from an early blat, went past a white Lexus LFA! 

respect for someone taking out a $1M car for a blat in the midlands. And a good choice of road also. 😆

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted in Angers, France last week; on Florida plates and a plaque on the front bumper for a Porsche 356 meeting last month in Portugal. Clearly making the most of Europe.

20240604_125954~2.jpg

3556.jpg?width=1900&quality=85&auto=form

In case anyone noticed the car... I think that's it's a Lancia Flavia Vignale Cabriolet.

Jonathan

PS:

Which I think were the second words of French that I learnt by heart. The first being from the label on the HP sauce bottle, which eventually led to:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here’s one you probably don’t see very often in the UK. I never thought I'd see one in North America. This is a 2004 TVR Sagaris. But not just any Sagaris, oh no. This particular Sagaris comes with a very special distinction: as an official press car for TVR Cars it has enjoyed a life in the spotlight quite unlike any other example. Featured significantly in enthusiast magazines such as Evo - which hailed the Sagaris as “TVR’s maddest modern creation”, and Autocar, which said “the Sagaris represents TVR’s finest hour”, it’s also the Sagaris reviewed by Jeremy Clarkson on the BBC Top Gear Test Track in a 2005 episode of the series.

Sagaris 1.jpg

Sagaris 2.jpg

• Like 1