Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CF Race Seats

DAVID L

Two carbon fibre seats, similar to those on the Caterham on-line parts site (their price - £470 + vat each!) shortly for sale (see my posting in tech talk under "sore bum")

Mine are to the design by A Webb of England and are complete with all fixings. Mine will be half the Caterham price. (ie. buy one, get one free!)

DAVID L

NOW JOINED THE GREEN PARTY!

Edited by - david l on 28 Mar 2003 17:28:14

Yes Jerry,

You should have reply!!

In essence, I do not want to sell just one of the pair as I am sure someone will be delighted with the matching two! (and I do not need swaps as I have just bought Tilletts)

DAVID L

Just to let you all know, the last pair of these sold new wnet out of the door at £1300. These are a far superior seat to anything else available for a Seven due to their honeycomb construction (to F1 specs).

They are a snip at Davids asking price.

They also fit my fat arse, so you can be assured they are as wide as a tillet, and not narrow like the Caterham race seat from which the design might have been partially derived.

Thats a pint you owe me David.........

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Hi Steve!

If you want to ring me on mobile 07768 00 44 00 asap you can sit in them! After Thursday they will be out of the car.

I am in Caterham, a little village in Surrey!

David

DAVID L

Well - really *eek*, I wouldn't have quite put it in those terms *confused*. I think it's probably more a case of "mild dimensional contradiction" 😬 😬.

I will say that the seats are the dog's doodahs and for some midget will make a terrific addition to their car.

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell of Su77on Se7ens and Joint AO - Surrey

Hang on, just to save Arnie the trouble, I'll answer that

Either - "There ain't enough carbon fibre in the world"

or - "They'd be worth more than the car "

Now leave my 🙆🏻 out of this conversation *mad*

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell of Su77on Se7ens and Joint AO - Surrey

HEY

Stop pinching my "for sale"!!

There is so much talk about bottoms that people are going to forget that they are STILL for sale and they fitted Mike C and Me damn' well, its just that I need a little more comfort in my autumn years!

DAVID L

Hi David.

Not fitted aero's yet !!! but have spent a good few hours polishing *cool*

I know that at some point you had an interest from someone for 1 seat - do they still only want 1 - I may be interested in the other.

Speak soon

Regards

MarkC

Hi Marc,

You are not meant to polish them, you are supposed to fit them!

I have had no more interest in just one seat: why don't you buy both for my most reasonable sum and sell the other for a huge profit ( see Arnie's comments regarding price...I DO have to say that they are the most fabbo bits of kit and will never come up for sale again at this price....If anyone really wants to up-spec, especially for a track or race car these are a must. If you think about it, due to their natty mountings, they could well be taken in and out at will....

As we say in the collectors record business (which I am in!... see beanos.co.uk), When you see something that you want, get it. or, regret it!!

DAVID L

"It's not easy being GREEN !"

Edited by - david l on 2 Apr 2003 14:58:02

Edited by - david l on 2 Apr 2003 14:59:20

Edited by - david l on 2 Apr 2003 15:00:35

David

I am interested (in both of them) but would ideally like to try them before I buy, are you by any chance going to Lydden on the 12th? as I could see them and buy them there and then if I can fit into them (too many Bacon Butties)

Can you mail me off line to discuss the possibly further and to confirm cost

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*