Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Massive Car Magazine Collection - EVO, Performance Car, Total 911, Octane ....

R400C

The condition of most is like new, with just a few showing signs of careful enjoyment and age.  Stored on magazine shelves in a smoke free home!  Far too many to list the full details, but collection includes:

EVO Magazine Editions 1 to 247, 250 and 263. Extremely Rare First Editions 1-4 and 6-10 included, but number 5 missing.  Collectors' subscription editions from when they started (about 90) until 247.  Editions 250 and 263 are retail editions.

Octane Magazine Subscription editions 65 to 138 inclusive and later edition 193 (retail copy)

Total 911 Magazine Subscription editions 104 to 158, only missing editions 117 and 138

Performance Car Magazine - A vintage 1990s publication that was in circulation before the launch of EVO.  Started my obsession with high performance cars!  Collection includes May 94, Jun 94, Nov 94 to Aug 97 complete, Oct 97, Nov 97 and Mar 98 to Jun 98.  Includes the Rare Final Edition from Jun 98

Quite obviously, this is a fantastic opportunity to kit out a garage, shed or man cave, but apparently we 'need the space' and I will pick other battles ...

COLLECTION ONLY FROM NEAR CHESTER DUE TO CONSIDERABLE WEIGHT

EVO Collection £200

Octane Collection £50

Total 911 Collection £50

Performance Car Collection £50

Or you can have the lot for £250

PM me for images and further details