Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

EU3 K Series Engine Wiring Loom

Paul-R

Rob

What engine did it come from?

According to Caterham's wiring diagram, one loom covers all EU3 variants. However, I called them and they said the VVC one was different.

Where are you based?

regards Paul

07732 929650/01763 220695

Count.

Just to clarify, the loom you have is from a rover/MG car not a caterham modified loom. I am looking for a caterham loom to enable me to install a donor engine, much the same as you have done, by the sound of it.

How did you overcome the wiring, did you buy a loom from Caterham. Any issues, advise you can offer would be much appreciated.

E-mail me at paulroberts@royston33.freeserve.co.uk if you prefer.

Hello again Paul

The EU3 loom from counts base engine will be the same as the one you already have, the other loom which FA is talking about will be re pinned for the Caterham but wont have the VVC control wiring built in. There's probably something you could do with the two looms to create one EU3 VVC loom but it would be very messy....

Its the caterham vehicle wiring which didn't change from EU2 to EU3.

I'll check with my friend to see what his plans are for my old EU3 VVC engine loom but I do believe he will be using it....

If you are getting stuck/confused pls give me a ring (01327 860948) and I'll take you through it, I should be able to get access to my old loom to check details if required.

Must crack on and get you that bracket and wiring....not just this minute..zzzzz (kids, who'd have em)

Bob

Edited by - bob corb on 29 Mar 2003 21:26:59