Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A Real Virtual Blat

Laurence Wilson

As Cooper Nut introduced this game to the Bike Sheds recently and the pair of us have found it to be competent multi-player material, we have decided to invite any interested Bike Shedders to tonight’s ‘meeting’.

We will be online for an hour starting 19:30 in a private game. If you don’t know how to access a multi-player game, please follow the commands below:

At the main menu, click MULTIPLAYER

At the multi-player menu, click DISPLAY LIST OF GAMES

Wait for the list of games to finish downloading, then find and click upon the game titled BLAT

You will be asked for a host password. Enter CHAT and click GO

Our attempts to race usually descend into parodies of bad driving habits and stereotypes. For those a little daunted by this prospect, it is possible simply to watch and chat / wibble.

It is short notice and a little childish, so I won’t expect to see many if any of you … but the offer’s open.

The game can be downloaded here, if you don’t have it already.

I’ll be recognisable by my driving a yellow hatch back, reg. no. Y392 TFG … just like my Punto *smile*.

Peardrop

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

I don't believe it! Paul you just made a series of serious not witty posts!! *confused*

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Viv

Good fun, with much ridiculing of the Max Power boys 😬. Thanks for joining us, KevSull *thumbup*.

I hope to see some more people next time 😬!

(not a) Postman Pat, was your 7 year old dissapointed that he couldn't use the PC, or that he couldn't cheer on Dad *tongue*?

Are you gonna join us for our virtual bumper cars next time, Miss Mav 🤔

Peardrop

My son was gutted because the deal was that I was allowed to play if he could play with me - so he was upset about missing out on the action.

Bloody computers *mad* - it's still downloading! 27 minutes to go ....

I hope you all had fun 🙆🏻 😬

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Edited by - (not a) Postman Pat on 26 Mar 2003 21:46:03