Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Virtual Blat

KevSull Too

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right everyone, who's up for carrying on?

Those who want to carry on tomorrow will notice that on the top right of their dashboards they have a small button labelled "File", if you push this a menu will appear, just press the "Save As..." button and save the blat until tomorrow.

Me, I'm for carrying on, virtual Mid Wales here I come.

Beep Beep.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

A tall dark stranger (not Hoopy although there are none stranger than him) will enter your life soon, they will in fact enter your home when you are out. You will return to find very few items with a cable attached to them, none with a little red light and no machines that go ping. You will go to the local police station to report the crime but you will be mistaken for a local sheep molester and will get a good kicking in the cells and be sent on your way with a well thumbed copy of Girles Galore for your trouble.

You will live to be 87 having spent the last 5 years of your life in an old peoples home in the flight path for terminal 7 at Heathrow. The Matron the the home will be glad when you peg it and you will make her life a misery talking about the good old days when you had a peddal car.

You next house will have a green (BRG) door, your lucky number is between 6 and 8, your lucky colour is camel dropping colour, your lucky snake is trouser, you will vote at every general election but despite this some tosser always gets in. You will win big on the lottery in 2008 but you will lose the ticket.

You will never get the hang of weeing when there are bigger boys about and will always find toilet roll commercials amusing.

In 2011 you will be found guilty in your absence by a court in Utah of being Welsh and will be sentenced to 30 days in the local jail, this will later be commuted to being transported to Anglesey for 30 minutes.

Edited by - paul davis on 26 Mar 2003 16:21:01

so Noger what were you doing under this persons car *confused*

fallen over whilst under the influence, using the old "dropped my keys" gag, or just hiding from getting a good kicking 🤔

or am I getting confused again 🤔 *confused*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Phew - fortunately I saved a copy of the virtual blat before my rabbit/tree coming together shenanigans. So nice shiny purple R300 just calling to be driven following a computer re-boot.

Unfortunately it didn't save my rabbit stew and I'm not sure I can catch Hoopy - but hey it's wortha try

Peardrop - do you fancy a lift 🤔

400 bhp, that's for gurlies!

Saw a documentary last night on BBC4 about Project Orion, sending a rocket to Mars using small nuclear bombs exploded under it.....

Just had the virtual conversion to nuclear bomb power!

Beep Beep, BANG, BANG, BANG.....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬