Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VW Caddy Highline 2017

Saltyhair81

Before I advertise this anywhere else, I thought I would ask on here.

I have for sale a 2017 VW Caddy Highline with 24,600 miles. This is the more powerful 2L diesel Euro 6 engine, 100HP. It requires ad blue. 

I have owned this van just under a year, it's up for sale as I have bought an AWD transit MWB as my contract work requires more tools on board so I have outgrown the Caddy.

I purchased this from a VW main dealer last year.  The van has only done approx 2k in my ownership.

It had 1 owner before myself that was an IT company and they used it to deliver boxes.  It is in ridiculously good condition (no dents or scratches at all; just 2 or 3 stone chips), I have many pictures and will load out the spec below for those interested;

VW Caddy 2017, White, 24,600 miles (May rise slightly with work), Air con, Alloys, ply lined, Parking sensors, Bluetooth, Heated Screen, Electric windows. The van had a full machine polish and protect end of last year. I have had hook locks added to the van doors for security. It has genuine VW roof bars, seat covers, rubber mats and boot liner, window guards and roof rails fitted. The van has pretty much new tyres. In the last week, at VW main dealer I have had a full service, cambelt and water pump, air con re gas and anti viral clean plus a new windscreen due to a chip. 

Unless you are buying a new Caddy, you will not find one in better condition!

I have paid the VAT so no worries on that. I am not negotiable on the price as the recent work owes me well over £1.5k and this will be a van needing no work for a minimum 24months! It has outstanding warranty for the new owner too.

£14k no offers, this will be advertised at more if this doesn't sell on here! Pictures on request.