Click here if you are having website access problems ×

lots of posts

I was told that I don't speak with an accent, Noger *wink*

HIJACK ALERT

I was verrry brave this morning and went *arrowup* up there. Saw the thing on Caterham Cars being on the television tonight but I'm going to be in Heathfield and far, far away from my video recorder (which doesn't even work at the moment because I haven't re-programmed it since the move) -

Anyway, they all ignored me ☹️

Does anyone still have video rather than DVD and if so, could someone pretty please record it and send it to me 🤔

Donation to NTL + cost of tape and postage to the kind person who magnanimously helps ickle me out of a mess 😳

FH

FH - Never fear the bikesheds are here - I'll ring Windy and ask him - as a back-up. It'll give him something to do while his car is away being mended.

Seeing everyone's so generous here - I am in need of a pedal car - anybody want to donate their's 🤔

ahh - OK - well it was a worth a try.

here to Boonie>

What's worse than a Boonie with no Se7en 🤔 An FH with a Seven that has electrocuted itself 😳 So all this week I've been busying myself in the garden, walking past one little red pedal car that ne marche pas ☹️ Hopefully the very nice man with a big grey beard will be sorting it out very soon *thumbup*

Looking on the *idea*bright *idea* side. We do now have a pond, a large expanse of grass where there were only patches of "sort of" garden and we've almost dismantled the two existing but dilapidated greenhouses .... that was great fun ..breaking the remaining panes of glass 😳 *eek* 😬

Now I've got to fence off all the grass, to stop the dogs walking on it *mad* AND I've got to clean the big car and pack, and and and ☹️

FH

FH - what have you been doing to your 7 to make it so depressed it electrocuted itself 🤔 😳 ☹️

Careful or you'll get reported to the BSPC7 (Bikeshed Society for Prevention of Cruelty to 7s) *eek*

Edited for spelling mistakes

P979TMV - As seen on current Caterham advert, back of LF

Edited by - ewenm on 25 Mar 2003 15:43:55

I took the engine out of my seven to make it nice. but its still not in yet, i'm waiting for some bits to get finished by others *thumbdown* and i've run out of pocket money ☹️ and am running out of time ☹️ for my trip to FH's next month. Hopefully I can get it all sorted....

I just have to console myself by going on the train up to Newcastle to see Em instead *smile* *thumbup*

HOOPY 500 kg (and soon) 200 bhp R706KGU

Not much progress this weekend then 🤔

I forgot to look at the survivors photo last night - will try to remember tonight, but my brain doesn't work too well after training on the track then a weights session *confused*

P979TMV - As seen on current Caterham advert, back of LF