Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Entries open for round 1 Goodwood

Comp Sec

• Support Team

Has anyone had a Covid declaration emailed to them or the other people they declared as attending? 

I completed the Team attendee declaration and it says:

Details of persons connected to the entry who will be present at the event must be listed here, Max 3. They will be emailed to fill out a Covid self declaration form.
The Goodwood gate staff will have a list of everyone who has been declared as attending and who have returned teh Covid Declaration. If the declaration is not submitted access will be refused
I haven't had an email nor has Gill

• Leadership Team

Best of luck to everyone who is competing at Goodwood at the weekend - particularly anyone having their first event!  Wish I could be there *byebye* 

Since I'm not, would anyone be willing to volunteer to do a write-up for Lowflying please?  It could be a personal account of the day or just a factual account of class positions, whatever you fancy.  Oh, and I'd also appreciate some photos too... 

Many thanks,

• Support Team

My crew hasn't received an email :-(

The BRMC Covid declaration form that we had to complete in addition to the MSUK one has this text on it:

Details of persons connected to the entry who will be present at the event must be listed here, Max 3. They will be emailed to fill out a Covid self declaration form.

The Goodwood gate staff will have a list of everyone who has been declared as attending and who have returned teh Covid Declaration. If the declaration is not submitted access will be refused
Suggests that if crew have not returned a Covid declaration, they will not be allowed on-site!

I also have a dedicated pit crew coming with me (well maybe dedicated!) but still no emails to the names I sent in.

Anybody else got anything yet, or maybe just filling in the names, email and phone numbers will be enough?

Mike

• Support Team

Just got this in an email so I think we are all good *thumb_up* see you all tomorrow *driving* 

Arrival
When you arrive the Goodwood Gate team will check you against the declared team members you have submitted. They will have a list of your Surnames listed alphabetically, with the car numbers. If you have not been listed they should ask you to complete a contact form, so you can be traced if any Covid incidents occur.