Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

MOMO Centre pad

j_thombs

Chaps

I'm after a centre pad for a MOMO wheel (Caterhams standard size).....

I have asked before but unfortunately couldn't make the meeting where the chap was going to pass it on (thanks/sorry Hoopy). If anyone has one lying around that they don't want and they can post to me I'd be eternally grateful.

Price is of course negotiable *smile*

Jon

GJ02FDP Beaulieu no31

My Caterham Pics

I have one. It may be down stairs or it could be at my brother's- in which case you will have to hang on a week or two. I will check in the morning if I get a chance.

I don't know what is reasonable price wise.

Cheers Rupe

Click here to see pics of my 7 on a Sri Lankan beach p21 *cool*

Yes I have it. It has never been fitted - so is in mint condition. I am wondering why you want it though. I think the wheel looks better without it and that is why it has never been fitted. Do you need to fit one to get through an MOT (in which case I need to keep it).

Rupe

Thanks for that.......I need it as (although I like the look aswell) my wheel is getting scratched and nicked and is starting to look a bit tatty.....

I bought the car 2nd hand after it had done 300 miles and it has never had one allthough I believe you need it for the SVA ? but as far as I am aware not for an MOT.

If you still want to sell it to me let me know....i am definately interested ! *smile*

Jon

GJ02FDP Beaulieu no31

My Caterham Pics